Our Approach To Recruitment
We aim to work with clients in partnership and over the long term, facilitating quality private staff placements with longevity.
The market is saturated with transactional recruitment agencies. Volume and speed are paramount, often with scant regard to true quality and fit for your requirements. Today’s candidates are savvy and many are selective about how and with whom they will engage on their job search.
Our thorough search process never compromises on quality, sourcing top candidates who will perform and deliver. All candidates presented to you are matched to your unique requirements, extensively interviewed and vetted.
How We Work
- Every search is unique, as is each client, their requirements and environment.
- We approach your search with an open mind and start fresh every time. We tailor our work and search methods to your individual requirements.
- A thorough understanding of the client, job role, environment.
- Our registered candidates are reviewed and new ones sourced via word of mouth, referral and technology. This ensures the best possible shortlist of candidates qualified for each position.
- We immerse ourselves in your search, reach out globally, leaving no stone unturned in the quest for your perfect person.
- Our aim is to find the best candidate in the industry for you, not the best currently available and job hunting.
- Small things matter and can make a big difference. Our long industry experience means we are aware of all the small details and nuances that make for a successful hire.
- Discretion is essential – many of our clients are high profile, public individuals
- We are reliable, flexible and responsive to both clients and candidates.
- Our approach is consultative, personable, transparent and honest, resulting in excellent long term working relationships with both clients and candidates.
- We hate to disappoint. If we don’t think we can help you and complete a successful search, we will tell you.
Finally, if you need HR support, consultation or advice, our highly experienced, CIPD qualified HR professional is ready to consult with you.