An experienced, high-calibre Senior Private PA is sought for a small, stable private family office in Mayfair. The role is to provide effective personal support to the Principals to ensure smooth-running family life, as well as solid business support. The family are based outside of the UK and are good employers with staff longevity.
This is an all-encompassing role where you will be working on a wide variety of tasks and projects ranging from A-Z and often wearing many different hats. Assisted by another PA who will report to you, you will be responsible for all aspects of delivery and perform with excellence, efficiency, resourcefulness, positivity and articulate communication.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Manage multiple diaries and coordination of associated logistics.
- Travel – plan trips, inc. private & commercial flights, make all necessary arrangements.
- Research, orders, deliveries, purchases and errands.
- Oversee documentation for the family -passport and visa renewals, health insurance claims, monitoring loyalty programs.
- Coordinate with household staff to ensure smooth day-to-day operations, potentially taking on line management duties and support recruitment needs.
- Support the management team on specific pieces of work.
- Take ownership for designated projects, conduct research, analysis of findings and provide logical recommendations
- Liaise with other staff to complete tasks and projects and facilitate outcomes.
- Accurate record keeping and filing.
- Manage active action lists to keep tasks moving forward (yours and others).
- Draft email or other correspondence on behalf of the Principals.
- Actively provide input into financial procedures. Process invoices, petty cash and credit card reconciliations.
- Proven experience (several years) as an Executive Assistant / Private Assistant in a private or family office
- Proven longevity in at least 2 previous jobs.
- Happy to operate independently as well as work closely with others.
- Flexible with a 24/7 mindset and true dedication to providing support
- Proactive, adaptable attitude and a willingness to ‘muck in’.
- Easily able to ‘switch hats’ depending on subject matter or situation, from personal and private to corporate, maintaining professionalism, discretion and confidentiality.
- Natural and friendly with a positive attitude, calm and patient, working well in a small team.
- A confident driver with a clean licence.
- Able to travel occasionally to assist with projects or holiday cover offices.
- A genuine interest in supporting all elements of business and family life from the minutiae through to big picture items.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and be comfortable making valuable suggestions and considered opinions with regards to decision making.
- Results driven, clean headed, tactful and able to think ahead to present possible solutions to issued before and as they arise.
- Native English speaker
- University degree
Start ASAP, will wait for the right candidate
Salary – Excellent, commensurate with role and DOE.