Rota travel role for an experienced Valet. Probably better suited to younger candidates due to the fairly constant, extensive global travel, meaning high energy levels are essential. 2 weeks on/off rota with an apartment in London provided for full-time use e.g. when working in London and for your off rota. You must be well-presented at all times.
- Accompanying the Principal, travelling globally
- All Valet duties , care of high-end wardrobe and accessories
- Ensure hotel rooms are set up per Principals preferences and requirements
- Liaise with the other rota Valet, hotels, PAs, other staff etc. #
- Meet & Greet guests.
- Must must be legal to work and reside in the UK
- Well-presented, experienced Valet
- Enjoy travel
- Excellent English speaker
- Checkable references and DBS
2 weeks on/off rota
Salary – £40,000, with increase to £45,000 after first year
London apartment provided for year round use.