UNDER OFFER, APPLICATIONS CLOSED. Excellent opportunity for an experienced private estate Manager or 5* Hotel Manager ideally with large private residence experience, with a background in large properties, complex operations, SOPs etc. Candidates must have a strong F&B background. The role is open to both male and female candidates.
- Oversight, control and management of all interior/exterior operations, maintenance, landscaping, events and entertaining
- Implement and maintain highest of standards throughout
- Oversee and coordinate all departments and around 80 staff; each team has their own Supervisor
- Responsibility for 2-3 further properties will be moved under your remit, pending strong performance. A much larger property is under construction with completion expected in around 18 months
- Ensure good liaison, communication and coordination between departments
- Occasional international travel may be required.
- Strong previous experience managing large properties
- Four Seasons Hotel experience a bonus
- Managed mid-large size teams of multi-national staff
- Strong F&B background – private dinners, entertaining, events, banquets
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Able to set and implement highest of standards and service
- Loyal, dedicated and committed
- Happy to travel internationally on occasion if required.
- Salary equivalent to around £70,000 tax free
- Start ASAP, will wait for the right candidate
- 6 day week, possibility of 5 day week when family away. Freedom to arrange you schedule/shifts per what you feel is needed each day
- Medical insurance, transport, vacation flights
- Modern apartment provided in the centre of Doha
- Generous annual vacation.
- Single or married couple status. If your spouse works in a relevant industry, Principal is open to reviewing her/his CV for any open vacancies within the operation.