Excellent opportunity to join this fast growing company who oversee and manage a portfolio of exclusive residences/estates for their UHNW private clients. They manage all operational aspects of the properties, ensuring the highest possible standards at all times.
The Maintenance Lead is a newly created role reporting to the Head of Maintenance and deputising in his absence. You will oversee the consistent, effective application of all maintenance processes, procedures, reporting and compliance for the global property portfolio. They will be an occasional travel requirement – short trips to properties in Europe.
- Ensure effective planned and preventative maintenance programme is in place for all properties, oversee repairs, renovations etc. Submit monthly reports on planned and unplanned maintenance and repairs
- Develop and implement robust monthly report to provide the Operations Management Team with information enabling them to effectively operate the global portfolio.
- Oversee, document and supervise regular inspections and maintenance of all plant and other equipment (including kitchen, electrical, mechanical, internal building fabrics) including contractor visits.
- Review and negotiate maintenance agreements and contracts, ensure maximum value for clients in cost, service and quality
- Develop and present proposals for improvements, highlight opportunities/risks/ issues
- Assist with procurement of plant, equipment and ancillary items for seasonal projects, obtain quotes, tenders, specifications/proposals as required. Submit monthly reports.
- Develop supply chain and preferred contractors for high quality, timely resolution of unplanned maintenance, establish contracts where required to ensure priority resolution.
- Ensure any exterior/interior damage is properly reported and investigated if required to determine cause. Recommend actions to prevent recurrence.
- Direct & manage the maintenance manager to achieve the highest possible standards at all properties.
- Mentor and support technical development of colleagues across the Company
- Compliance – ensure implementation/adherence for all statutory, regulatory and other polices relating to maintenance. Monitor, risk assess, manage Health & Safety and technical compliance, investigate if any failures occur.
- Keep up to date with industry changes (supply and demand of products/materials)
- Keep up to date with best practice technologies, equipment, materials and ways of working to drive more efficient, effective, optimised solutions and methodologies.
- Previous experience in the above responsibilities
- Good maintenance/facilities background
- Cheerful, positive and personable
- Live in London (for ease when on call)
- Fluent/advanced English, spoken and written
- Excellent checkable references.
Hours Mon to Fri. On call when required
Salary £75,000. 5 weeks paid holiday, + Bank Holidays, private medical, pension