This is somewhat of an all-rounder role, including some house management duties, for a family of 4. Full time Housekeeper and p/t ironing lady employed.
- Assist the Housekeeper, including with the bedrooms and bathrooms
- Responsible for smooth daily running and operation of the home
- Oversee the staff and Driver/CPO
- Coordinate repairs, maintenance, service contracts – lift, pool, CCTV, windows and gutter cleaning etc.
- Oversee installation of furniture, artwork, deliveries
- Compile monthly household expense reports and send to EA
- Maintain staff food budgets
- Prepare breakfast and simple dinner for primary school aged child
- Grocery and household shopping, including online ordering
- Errands, drycleaning, personal shopping if required
- Feed cat and small dog, occasional dog walking
- Open and scan mail/bills, send to EA
- Meet/greet visitors and serve refreshments
The main requirements and tasks of the role are performed mornings and late afternoons/early evening, enabling you to have a good break in the afternoons.
- Start ASAP
- Hrs 7am-7pm with afternoon break. 5 day week (Wed & Sun off) 2 weeks/month. 6 days the remaining 2 weeks. Extra days are accrued and taken as time in lieu when family travel approx. every 2 months
- Salary £55,000 with discretionary bonus
- Accommodation is ensuite bedroom and kitchenette on lower level.