Female candidates only and must have legal right to work in the UK. Proven House Manager with a strong track record with at least 4-5 years House Manager or private yacht Interior Manager or Chief Stewardess experience. Responsible for the operation and daily running of a large residence for an UHNW family who visit multiple times per year.
Seeking skilled candidates with previous experience running a similar residence (or yacht interior) to the highest of standards and managing a full household staff team. You will have a cheerful, positive and proactive attitude and a calm personality. Butler and/or F&B service skills (preferred, but not essential) to assist Butler if needed (who travels with family) and to cross train staff.
- Ensure residence runs smoothly and efficiently at all times
- Manage staff, schedules, performance, train and motivate if needed
- Implement/maintain top level standards – interior and service delivery
- Ensure correct care of high-end interior
- Respond to all requests, requirements and needs of the family
- Review/update house manuals, policies & procedures, Health & Safety, inventories
- Household budget, expense reports etc.
- Organise repairs and maintenance. Supervise renovations
- Household and personal shopping.
This is a live-out position. Candidates must have excellent checkable references and the legal right to work in the UK.
- Start ASAP, but will wait for the right candidate
- Mon to Fri. 9 am to 5.30 pm. Flexibility for longer hours during visits
- Salary £80,000 – £90,000, plus above average package, including private medical.