This one bedroom bijou residence in Chelsea is the second home of a single, UHNW Female Principal who visits a few times per year for varying lengths of time. Full time House Manager whom we placed there 2 years ago and a Private PA.
• All housekeeping and interior cleaning to high standards
• Care for antiques, collectibles, fine fittings, furnishings and finishes
• Polish silver
• Laundry, hand washing and ironing
• Record dry cleaning, deliver and collect
• Wardrobe management, confident with handling couture garments
• Household and grocery shopping, errands
• Stock control of pantry, laundry and kitchen
• Basic flower arranging
• Answer door and greet guests
• Serve beverages to Principal and guests
• Occasional meal service
• Light food preparation e.g. make a smoothie, prepare crudities and salad, heat up already prepared meals
• Arrange personal appointments via phone e.g. manicure, masseuse, hairdresser
• Keep residence organise
• Sweep outside courtyard
Candidates should have good previous experience in a similar role from either UHNW residences or private yachts. Cheerful, positive, confident personality who takes pride in their work essential.
No international travel required, though on rare occasions you may be asked to travel to a UK hotel to help with unpacking and set-up.
• ASAP start
• Mon to Fri, 9.30 am – 4.30 pm, when Principal not in residences.
• Tues – Sat, circa 42 hrs/wk, working rota for 7 pm finish when in residence.
• 1 hour lunchbreak
• Salary £45,000
• 28 days annual vacation inclusive of bank holidays.