Couple preferred but open to 2 singles. Nice role to work at this lovely 11 bed country family home to cover all housekeeping and cooking. Other staff include an Estate Manager, House Manager, 2 daily cleaners, gardeners and a nanny for 2 primary school age children. Must be dog friendly as family have 4 dogs, feeding and walking are part of the duties. Both need to drive.
- Daily walk through of all rooms, tidying
- Coordinate with the cleaners if anything extra needs cleaning
- Clean family bedrooms, bathrooms and dressing room
- Master bedroom and guest bedroom turn down
- Laundry, ironing, drycleaning drop off/pick up
- Seasonal rotation of wardrobes
- Care of antiques, art, silver, brass, wood floors, marble, granite etc.
- Care of flower arrangements
- Organise windows and upholstery cleaning
- Lunch and dinner daily for family of 5, breakfast at weekends only
- Good home/family style cooking, no special dietary requirements
- Plan weekly menus
- Cater for guests who stay about once per month
- Kitchen cleaning – ovens, fridges, equipment, surfaces, floor etc.
- Shopping/orders, keep pantry stocked
- Assist with some houseman type duties
- Good previous residence experience performing these roles
- Work to high standard and take pride in your work
- Flexible with duties if needed e.g. for cover or busy times
- Child and dog friendly
Candidates must be in the UK with the legal right to work. Excellent checkable references essential.
- Start – ASAP
- Salary £70,000+ DOE for couple. £35K+ for single
- 5 day week, 10 hrs/day. Weekend working required, with Tues & Wed off.