Open to experienced or newly qualified, professionally trained Butlers (TIBA etc.)
A not so common location, but an interesting country with friendly people, and the capital is known for open green spaces and parks. We are seeking 3 male Butlers to work for a high-profile businessman in a beautiful, well run, exclusive, formal residence in Tashkent. 2 adults and 2 children, along with a full team of staff – Housekeepers, Chefs, Drivers, Gardeners etc.
The Butlers provide service to the male Principal and there will be travel in the role. Rota of early (8am-5pm) 0r late (4pm to end of day) shifts and travel of varying lengths from a few days to 3 or 4 weeks. You will need to be well -presented, professional, highly organised, think ahead, ensure everything is ready and organised in advance of his daily departure and again for his return to the residence. Valeting, care of high end wardrobe, pack and unpack. Formal and informal food and beverage service to Principal and guests, table set-up etc.
The House Manager is known to us and has held the role for 6 years. She has turned around an under-performing property to run exceptionally well to the highest of standards and her work has enabled good staff retention.
- Formal F&B service
- Table set-up
- Valeting & wardrobe management
- Pack & unpack luggage
- Meet, greet guests, attend to all requirements
- Travel as required
- Liaise with PA and other staff
- Diary management, arrange personal appointments e.g. medical, yoga etc
- Experienced or newly trained/qualified Butlers.
- Ideally aged under early 40s (to fit in with Principal’s age)
- Happy to work in a formal household
- Able to deliver high standards
- Confident, detail oriented, energetic, organised
- Must be very well-presented at all times
- Good English. Russian speaker a bonus, but not essential
- Single status or with spouse/partner
- Excellent checkable references
Start: ASAP, but no rush, will wait for the right candidate
Salary: open, DOE
5 day week, alternating early/late shifts and travel
Separate own apartment, medical, annual flight etc.